This role will report directly to Head of Technology.
This position is responsible for supporting IT Transformation Program project by providing end users application support on front end trading system as well as in-house solutions development and managing outsourced service provider.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Maintenance of front end trading system
• Supporting users and troubleshooting issues including implementing program logic and making use of upload functionalities to resolve issues
• Liaising with the vendor to provide solutions to the various issues
• Maintaining data and user access
• Extracting reports
• Acquiring a strong understanding of investment team and operation user business and process requirements so as to better support their needs.
• Managing outsourced service provider to provide timely resolution to end user computing and IT infrastructure issues.
Develop in-house solutions to
• Automate existing/new processes
• Complement existing processes
• Extract data for management reporting
Bachelor degree in Computer Science with a reputable university
Experience and Skills
• 6+ years of experience in an IT role including application support, system administrator and database administrator. An experience in programming would ideal.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in investment management industry covering front office to back office activities.
• Proficient in SQL, .Net-C#, VBA and Excel programming is preferred
• Demonstrate strong experience in supporting business application (experience in Bloomberg AIMS is required) with an outstanding analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Experience in building SQL queries as well as in system and database administration
• Strong understanding of asset management industry’s processes and trading products is required
• Independent, hands on, able to multi-task and open to working on different IT areas.
• Good attitude as a team player with good communication and strong troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to rely on experience and judgement to achieve your objectives
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to Dalpreet.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No.: R1983158