Looking for Technical Business Analysts to provide business analysis support to our clients Cyber Security and Infrastructure Programme.
Candidates will have experience working as a Business Analyst within a large, structured programme environment with a solid understanding of IT Infrastructure and business application development teams.
- Working as part of the business analyst team, taking direction from the Lead Business Analyst and Project Manager for the specific deliverables.
- Working with IT Architecture, infrastructure and business application development teams to appropriate input and information capture during requirements and business case development.
- Using the BA toolkit, identify and develop requirements to ensure quality solutions are implemented, including due consideration to all dependencies, risks and issues.
- Work closely with infrastructure and business application development teams to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows, including some process re-engineering to implement process improvements.
- Effective stakeholder identification and management of their requirements, including the resolution of conflicting needs
- Acting as one of the many CSIIP Champions demonstrating and openly encouraging the behaviors expected from a professional, best in-class IT team.
- Developing and maintaining all project and technical documentation in accordance with business analysis processes to ensure best practice.
- Using business process modelling notations to documenting processes.
- Production of the following artefacts:
- Current State analysis (As-is) / Requirements Matrix / Use Case /Test Cases / Gap Analysis / Process development / Future State (To-Be) / Change Impact Analysis
- Understanding the functionality, the system should deliver, ensuring the solution meets the business needs and requirements.
- Lead on user acceptance testing ensuring the final product meets requirements. This may include test case development.
Background & Experience Needed
- Experience working as a Technical Business Analyst within a large / corporate environment.
- Experience working with infrastructure and business application development teams on IT based projects.
- Well-rounded Business Analyst skillset, with a strong appreciation of analysis methodologies and their application across diverse security, technical and business areas.
- Experience of evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No.: R1983158
|Job Category||Technology & Project Management|