This role is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team at a high growth Fintech Business. You’ll have huge opportunity to build out their team here, and also wider opportunities to expand your portfolio.
- End to end recruitment of top talent, including technology and sales/marketing roles, working with key stakeholders to deliver timely recruitment solutions
- Advising stakeholders around prioritisation, working with budgets and managing your time and energy efficiently to fit the business expansion plans
- Searching and selecting candidates in the most effective way including using LinkedIn, job board platforms, networks and referrals
- Working within MOM guidelines and ensuring compliance
- Partnering with hiring managers on compensation & benefits and other aspects relevant to the employment contract in order to ensure a smooth candidate experience
- Leading social media activities, such as LinkedIn, to ensure appropriate employer branding and continuous attraction of followers. You’ll align this to the global team to create consistency around EVP too.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Experience in end to end recruitment, at least 3-5yrs
- Strong sourcing methodologies and the ability to manage multiple requisitions at any one time
- Brokerage/Technology / fintech experience would be highly advantageous
- Experience running recruitment independently, with a strong grasp of time management, prioritisation and fitting the TA plans to deliver to the business needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills, being able to work with and engage stakeholders of all levels
- A great team player and can-do attitude
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to Sunil.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg no : R1110670 Company Reg No.: 201131609D Licence No.: 11C4684