Young start up tech business
Salary ranges from $5,500 -$7,000 Per month + Bonus
Our client is looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager to help build out our company as well as our culture. Day to day management of the TA Function. You will be meticulous in figuring out if the “culture fit” is right and ensuring that the company hire the best of the best. In addition, you believe in being a true partner to the business by offering accurate market intel as well as insight on how we can best grow and nurture our people.
Your day to day.
· Actively and passively recruit best-in-class candidates for dedicated business units and teams.
· Partner with key stakeholders to determine current and future recruitment needs.
· Optimize recruiting workflows to improve effectiveness and productivity.
· Consistently lead and/or participate in projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
· Actively manage and update current recruiting.
· Be the top brand ambassador for the business on all potential candidate hires.
· Own full candidate lifecycle from arranging interviews, managing expectations, collating of candidate data, and pre-onboarding to onboarding.
Who you are.
· Minimum 7+ years of experience combined recruitment experience ideally in a start-up or fast scaling technology company.
· Experience in strategic planning, implementation, and execution of people strategy.
· Ability to use metrics and analytics to influence decision-making with management.
· Previous track record with recruiting and closing various roles from C-Suite to Analyst level. · Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities and commercial mindset.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to email@example.com
EA Reg no : R1110670
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684