- Client Portfolio : Management Consultancy. Program Management.
- Role : Manager
- Remuneration : 110K Annual Package (Fixed + Variable)
- Location : Singapore
We are looking for someone who already part of plastic procurement and who has broad experience in strategic stake holder management.
- Perform & Support on research on Plastic Waste systems and actions.
- Facilitate project coloration with strategic stake holders internal and externally.
- Lead the development and Production of reporting and Tools
- Engage with people across all levels internally and externally to support business development activities
- Prepare presentations / business case on projects activities and performance to update and get Management’s buy-in Market research on energy-smart and eco-innovation segments and landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental or Engineering.
- Preferably with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience Plastic or related industry business-related field.
- Strong project management and stake holder management
- Interest in start-up eco system and investment and development in S.E.A
- Strong research and analytical skill set.
If you are someone interested to explore interesting roles Sustainability segments and keen to expand your career in working with a team that committed to sustainability solutions in Singapore. Do drop me a note to Dharshan.Kumar@lmarecruitment.com
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D : Licence No.: 11C4684 : EA Reg No: R1110525