My client is a leading online broker and Trading Platform, a subsidiary of fast-growing BANK for last 3 decades. As an expansion plan, they are looking at hiring an extremely enthusiastic and charismatic Sales and Relationship Person who can help in building a strong pipeline with established and new clients.
As a Solution Sales expert, the incumbent will be reporting to Head of Sales.
About the Organization:
The company has continuously developed its multi-asset trading infrastructure providing access to Commodities, Indices, Listed Options, Currencies, FX Options. Equities, Bonds, ETFs Mutual Funds and CFDs
They offer fully digitalized services that are used by a wide spectrum of segments in the Financial Industry including Hedge Funds, Wealth Managers, Proprietary Manager, Asset Managers, Financial Advisers, Hedge Funds, Fintech, Companies, Family Offices, Brokers, Retail and Private Banks
- These institutional clients and partners build businesses on-top of core services:
- Electronic order management and trade execution
- Equities, bonds, and mutual funds custody
- Prime brokerage and liquidity solutions
- Extensive API connectivity
- Business-as-a-service (BaaS) solutions
- white label architecture for digital investment and trading
- EAM and wealth management solutions
- end-client management and accounting infrastructure
- portfolio management and distribution tools
- digital end-to-end asset servicing
The Company is expanding its business engagements and partnerships with financial institutions across the Asia-Pacific region. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and solution-oriented salesperson to identify new opportunities, engage with key stakeholders in organizations, position the company’s solutions, and ultimately to win deals.
Building a strong pipeline starts with establishing a network of contacts across the targeted industry segment or country. The salesperson is required to make new contact with various touchpoints in the industry such as upstream technology vendors, financial service providers, fintech communities, industry associations, event organizers, and the financial institutions themselves thereby broadening the company’s reach.
Once suitable prospects have been identified, it will be necessary to deep dive into the prospected organizations to uncover business opportunities and effectively position the corresponding solutions. Pitching to multiple stakeholders, often in senior positions will be a prerequisite to virtually all deals. The salesperson will coordinate and work closely with in-house solution specialists, project managers, implementation, and support teams to complete the sale. Sales cycles vary in duration, some requiring sustained joint workshops with various parts of the organization to progress through the pipeline.
Key Performance Indicators
- Define and execute sales strategies for specific client segments or countries.
- Build a network of collaborative partners such as ISVs, fintech companies, cloud providers, etc.
- Win deals through effective prospect engagement and diligent pipeline management.
- Identify interesting financial institutions and establish relationships.
- Find potential opportunities within these organizations where the company’s solutions will be relevant to their business growth organization.
- Convincingly present corresponding solutions including pre-sales.
- Engage in top-level meetings to obtain key stakeholders’ buy-in.
- Seeing through the project implementation until the client goes on-line.
- At least 4-6 years in the financial technology, brokerage, or investment space.
- Entrepreneurial mindset in building new businesses.
- Enjoys meeting people and broadening network of contacts.
- Solution oriented thinking with focus on leveraging technology.
- Good understanding in liquid capital markets products – i.e., equities, futures, options, FX etc.
- Existing relationships in ASEAN in either of these sectors: wealth managers, brokers and banks will be a plus.
- An articulate person and has exceptional presentation skills.
- Exceptional Presentation Skills along with fluent spoken and written English is required. Command in other languages might be relevant though not necessarily an edge.
- Travel activity is expected when business travel resumes.
Suitable candidates please share your updated resume with email@example.com
Please be advised that due to high volume of Resumes only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Regional Front Office – Corporate and Transaction Banking
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109637
LMA Recruitment Singapore Pte Ltd