The Service Management Manager ensure the management and adoption of service management processes that governs service provisioning, service support and business relationships. This role will primarily be responsible for ensuring that the service management processes that provide consistent interfaces between customers and service providers in the areas of incident, request, problem, configuration, knowledge, service catalog and change management are implemented, managed and continuously improved across the enterprise.
With respect to these areas, the role plays a significant part in aligning business requirements, operational expectations and reporting on service quality metrics. This encompasses planning, implementation and ongoing efficiency in process management to identify and meet the needs of our customers.
Skills or knowledges required to perform this role:
- IT related University degree from an accredited college/university in a related field (i.e., Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in industry standards, related to areas defined in: ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, COBIT, ISO 20000, DevOps is a must.
- ITIL Expert or Master Certification is a plus.
- Attention to detail and pride in well-presented and accurate work; Strong problem solving, analytical, and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.
- Must be able to work autonomously and independently with minimal guidance.
- Professionalism and commitment which includes investing time outside office hours when deemed required.
- Ability to build productive relationships with peers and customers.
- Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and senior leadership across the firm.
- High English language speaking, reading and writing proficiency.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 7+ years IT experience with 4+ years professional experience in IT Service Management.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team in multiple country locations with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships.
- Experience in technology architecture in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in ITSM process governance.
- Documented understanding of ITIL processes, SOW’s, Agreements, SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Demonstrable experience with Service Operations.
- A strong understanding of IT / Business processes, challenges and issues.
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum / DevOps approach to realize business value for the customer.
Interested candidate please send in your resume to Dalpreet.Kaur@lmarecruitment.com
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No.: R1983158