The senior legal executive will be based in Singapore and be responsible for providing support for a variety of legal, corporate secretarial, compliance matters primarily Asia Pacific regions, which includes Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, Japan and others.
- Managing corporate secretarial matters for Singapore and Asia Pacific companies and subsidiaries.
- Drafting and reviewing general corporate and commercial agreements.
- Providing legal administration support not limited to legal due diligence reports findings.
- Prepare investigatory reports for various claims/ contractual/ insurance claims dispute matters.
- Provide support to Legal Department for any ad-hoc tasks assigned by Legal Counsel
- Diploma in Law
- Minimum 5 years of relevant legal experience in law firm and/ or corporate legal department.
- Relevant experience in Legal, corporate secretarial compliance matters for Singapore and Asia Pacific regions.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109257