An exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps engineer to join the team in Singapore and be instrumental in taking the products to the next level.
You will be responsible for working closely with various engineering teams to design, build, and maintain a globally distributed infrastructure footprint.
You will be responsible for researching new technologies, managing a large fleet of active services and their underlying servers, automating the deployment, monitoring and scaling of components, and optimizing the infrastructure for cost and performance.
- Ensure the operational integrity of the global infrastructure
- Design repeatable continuous integration and delivery systems
- Test and measure new methods, applications and frameworks
- Analyze and leverage various AWS-native functionality
- Support and build out an on-premise data center footprint
- Provide support and diagnose issues to other teams related to infrastructure
- Expert-level administrator of Linux-based systems
- Experience managing distributed data platforms (Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, etc) Aerospike experience is a plus.
- Experience with production deployments of Kubernetes Cluster
- Experience in automating provisioning and managing Hybrid-Cloud infrastructure (AWS and On-Prem) at scale.
- Knowledge of monitoring platform (Prometheus, Grafana).
- Experience in Distributed storage systems such as Ceph or GlusterFS.
- Experience in virtualisation with KVM, Ovirt or OpenStack.
- Hands-on experience with configuration management systems such as Terraform and Ansible
- Experience with continuous delivery systems (Jenkins, Gitlab, BitBucket, Docker)
- Experience managing hundreds to thousands of servers globally
Interested applicants please submit their resumes to email@example.com. As we anticipate overwhelming response to this opportunity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1325743