Our client is an international bank with a strong foothold in Asia, seeking for senior client due diligence officers to join the team to assist in the following duties supporting the Brokerage and Private Bank businesses pertaining to Periodic Reviews for Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Coordinate the ongoing periodic review program
- Review existing accounts submitted by the Front Office, client’s/prospect client’s accounts for background including source of wealth and corroboration
- Assess the AML risk rating for each account and review the results on various KYC search engines and escalate when necessary
- Liaise with AML Compliance for additional review, advice and approval when needed
- Maintain consistency with global policy and regulatory standards and actively address control aspects for the Hong Kong based activities to ensure good business management is in place
- Ensure that existing accounts submitted meet the internal policies and guidelines before sign-off
- Involve in the day-to-day duties of data input into the Client Data Systems, where required
- Report to the management on the status of Periodic review, highlight outstanding and significant risk items, and monitor outstanding items
- Degree holder preferably in Finance, Business or related discipline with minimum 4 to 6 years of working experience in a financial institution preferably Private Bank
- Prior experience in client profile review and source of wealth corroboration
- Prior experience in reviewing account documentation
- Good spoken and written English is a must and ability to speak/read Chinese and Cantonese will be mandatory.
- Experience in Avaloq preferred and experience in AML compliance
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details and sensible in problem solving
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of other third languages such as Japanese, Korean will be good to have
Interested candidates please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684