Our client is an international innovation and agile development company, seeking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join the team.
The core focus of this role is on developing and managing new strategic partnerships while maintaining, nurturing and growing existing relationships and our preferred candidate has a mixed background as sales, project manager/scrum master/program manager and has a proven track record of effectively influencing the most senior decision makers within the digital/technology domain.
• Develop and lead new client engagements
• Identify and participate in business development opportunities with potential new clients
• Manage strategic partnerships and provide account leadership on client engagements
• Ensure project engagements are successful and meeting client goals
• Work closely with teams to ensure projects are delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget
• Oversee account P&L across projects
• Balance the needs of the client as well as internal team
• Participate in industry events for thought leadership and networking
• Extensive knowledge within the innovation & transformation space
• Extensive experience in leading and developing accounts
• Experience in crafting proposals for client needs
• Experience in agile delivery methodologies
• Experience with project management
• Experience working within an agency environment
• Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing.
• Be a team player, with a great sense of humor.
• Candidates with entrepreneurship background and attitude will be preferred.
Interested candidates please email to email@example.com.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
|Job Category||Banking Operations|