My Client is a well-established Bank with presence in the region . They are looking at hiring Relationship Manager to manage and grow the Institutional Investors clients.
As an expansion plan, they are looking to hire experienced and Mid-level professionals to join the team reporting to Business Head.
• Handling Debt Capital Market Institutional Investors
• Helping in marketing of the products through Roadshows etc.
• Point of contact for liaising with other Investment Banks and Head office
• Sending market updates to internal and external stakeholders.
• Assisting in arranging settlement of bonds to investors
• Organising roadshows and meetings institutional investors.
• Relationship Building with new and existing clients.
• Work with internal and external stake holders including legal team to help with documentation etc.
• In-depth understanding of the regulatory requirements in Singapore including capital requirements & MAS Regulations, guidelines, and notices.
• At least 5 Years of experience in ECM/DCM/Sales.
• Should have required CMFAs certifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
• Experience in Debt Capital Markets, Fixed Income Sales and Fixed Income Syndicate functions in USD/ SGD / EUR / CNY currencies.
• Dealing and Trading experience in Fixed Income securities is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Investment Banking accounting, IFRS, Singapore GAAP, XBRL and Indian GAAP
• Understanding of risks in broker-dealer operations
• Self-driven and highly motivated candidate with excellent communication, skills
Suitable candidates please share your updated resume with email@example.com
Candidates from Investment Banking/ Private equity/AMC/Private Banking are welcome to share their profiles.
Please be advised that due to high volume of Resumes only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Regional Front Office – Corporate and Transaction Banking
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109637