My Client is a well-established Bank with presence in the region. They are looking at hiring Relationship Manager to manage and grow the Institutional Investors clients.
As an expansion plan, they are looking to hire experienced and Mid-level professionals to join the team reporting to Business Head.
Job Title– Relationship Manager (Assistant Vice President)
- Handling Debt Capital Market Institutional Investors
- Helping in marketing of the products through Roadshows etc.
- Point of contact for liaising with other Investment Banks and Head office
- Sending market updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in arranging settlement of bonds to investors
- Organising roadshows and meetings institutional investors.
- Relationship Building with new and existing clients.
- Work with internal and external stake holders including legal team to help with documentation etc.
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory requirements in Singapore including capital requirements & MAS Regulations, guidelines, and notices.
At least 5 Years of experience in ECM/DCM/Sales.
- Should have required CMFAs certifications. Certifications :1A/1B, M5, M6 4A/4B
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience in Debt Capital Markets, Fixed Income Sales and Fixed Income Syndicate functions in USD/ SGD / EUR / CNY currencies.
- Dealing and Trading experience in Fixed Income securities is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking accounting, IFRS, Singapore GAAP, XBRL and Indian GAAP
- Understanding of risks in broker-dealer operations
- Self-driven and highly motivated candidate with excellent communication, skills.
- Experience handling Bond issuance and Institutional Investors Relationship is a MUST.
Suitable candidates please share your updated resume with email@example.com
Candidates from Investment Banking/ Private equity/AMC/Private Banking are welcome to share their profiles.
Please be advised that due to high volume of Resumes only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Regional Front Office – Corporate and Transaction Banking
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109637