Platform Operations provides support and expertise for One Platform to member firms and global functions and for globally managed services. Support at both Tier 2 & 3 levels are available as well as enhanced support options for departments that need them.
This role will be the primary point of contact for the regional leadership of member firms and functions as well as leading the regional engagement with key suppliers. The focus of this will be to provide best support to the region and ensure continuity of service between regions.
Success in this role will be defined by a solid foundation of support applied consistently throughout the regional organizations.
The role involves:
- Cloud Enterprise: Azure services, Connectivity, Gateways, Core Infrastructure and Security.
- Digital Workplace: Identity Management, O365, Messaging, Chat, Voice and Collaboration.
- Service Management: Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Security Compliance, Service Continuity and ServiceNow delivery.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 8+ Years of hands-on and leadership experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team across countries with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Technology Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Management or related field or acquired academic level by working experience or relevant industry renowned certifications.
- ITIL v3 Practitioner or Master/Manager certification is a plus.
- Preferable Lean/Six Sigma or other process improvement methodologies.
- Knowledge of ISO / SOC2 standards is a plus.
- Documented understanding of ITIL processes, Modern Service Management SLA’s and KPI’s, cost of service and Risk and security.
- Experience with Enterprise Technology Support, (focusing on Microsoft technology) and understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbally and written to all levels of the organization. Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm.
- Coordination and project management skills in order to manage team tasks, understanding of full project cycle to support deployment projects.
- Ability to lead discussions in a constructive way with clear goals, deliverables, documented agreements and follow up actions.
- Ability to build constructive working relations across the different teams, functions, cultures, genders and demonstrate good behaviour and values.
- Strong data, metrics, and analysis skills.
Interested candidate please send in your resume to Dalpreet.Kaur@lmarecruitment.com
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No.: R1983158