- Client Portfolio : Energy Technology
- Role : Principal Security Architect
- Remuneration : 208K SGD annual + Other variables
- Location : Singapore
We are looking for someone who has experience in cloud infrastructure, platform and software security consulting, design/architecture and assurance.
- Work with Project Managers, Professional Services and The Company and Customer Engineering teams to consult architect on security requirements for private cloud implementations and utilize best practices to meet them
- Drive tailored SDL practice into specific cloud infrastructure and platform engineering
- Engage in domain-specific threat modelling and attack surface analysis/reduction
- Working with all scrum teams for security-focused design, to identify and ensure timely resolution of possible technical implications of each release
- Work with Engineering teams to lead initiatives and develop and build security utilities and tools that will enable the company to operate more securely
- Define Security Architecture for the company’s Products and the planning and implementation of risk mitigating security solutions
- Build and maintain a robust security roadmap to meet customer demands and regulatory mandates
- Prepare reports at appropriate levels of confidentiality for stakeholders to view
- Responding promptly and in detail to customer-sponsored penetration tests
- Develop, maintain, and promote standards through workshops, knowledge shares and office hours
- Work with Edge (embedded) Engineering teams to continuously enhance security and resiliency
- Work with Go To Market Team to engage in customer security discussions as well as the Professional Services Team for post sales security solution architecture and design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in threat management, vulnerability management, and information protection in a cloud environment.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in cloud infrastructure, platform and software security consulting, design/architecture and assurance
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD and automation tools (Chef, Git, Jenkins) and Infrastructure/Security as Code.
- Strong knowledge of Identity management and identity federation (SAML, Oauth)
- Strong knowledge of virtual infrastructure and containerization technologies
- Able to design, develop and build automation to scale our security infrastructure
- Experience designing and implementing security controls in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and alike.
- Must be available for on call for potential security response
- Experience with the application of risk identification and evaluation techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Cyber Security and full knowledge of multiple related engineering functions
If you are someone interested to explore Security Architecting and keen to expand your career in working with a team that committed to Energy Technology in Singapore.
- Do drop me a note to : email@example.com
- Connect with me via : https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielleeetan/
Company Reg. No.:201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1982874