Young start up tech business in the area of Logistics & Supply chain are looking for a commercial minded individual to join the business.
Looking for a driven, motivated, and unconventional Partnership Manager to identify and develop commercial and strategic relationships with resell-partners as well as Strategy-Partners (Eco-system Partners) per companies overarching objectives, strategic goals, and strategy. The candidate should enjoy working in a competitive environment with an understanding of technology-enabled Logistics. You will support the business continued growth through our partnership model in specific markets. Ideally, you are connected in the Logistic and Transportation Industry with a sound understanding of the transportation market, airline, and eCommerce trends.
Your day to day.
1. Identify Enterprise Resell-Partners in countries and manage revenue growth.
2. Expansion of Partnership model into identified countries within APAC within the first six months.
3. Close existing Partnership opportunities and help accelerate onboarding customers.
4. Build cargo airline specific solutions by identifying Strategy-Partners, enhancing the companies Eco – System and service offerings to scale the business growth in volume and complexity.
5. Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be the partners liaison internally.
Who you are.
1. Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred.
2. Minimum 5+ years of strategic sales or partnership development experience, preferably in enterprise companies.
3. Experienced Partnership Manager looking for a new regional challenge.
4. Process-driven, close attention to detail, with an analytical mindset.
5. Energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships.
6. Experience in transport logistics, airline and/or eCommerce is preferred.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg no : R1110670
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684