About Our Client
Our client is currently seeking a talented HR Operations Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing firm who is at the cutting edge of technology.
* Manages the day-to-day tactical work to support the overall employment experience of people working at an organization in line with the business’s policies, procedures, and legislative
* Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, employees’ records, personal information, claims, leave etc.
* Manage probation reviews and annual performance appraisal to ensure timely completion and update to employee record and payroll
* Handle Work Pass matters in compliance with immigration ruling
* Handle employee communication including change of policies,engagement events, etc
* Handle employee daily enquiries ranging from policies, benefits claims, system functionality etc.
* Practice good knowledge of relevant employment laws in order to make sure all HR procedures are executed properly and in compliance with
* Provide support to business leaders including claims and calendar management
* Diploma/Degree in Business or HR related specialisations
* At least 5 years of experience in HR Ops or HR Shared Services
* Competent knowledge of MOM Employment laws and regulations
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels of stakeholders
* Resourceful, able to work independently and be challenged in high-growth and fast-paced environment
* Prepare an updated resume (including your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
Interested candidate please submit your resume to email@example.com
EA Reg no: R1110670
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684