Head of Marketing!
Build marketing strategies and launches for a broad product portfolio across the different retail clusters. This role will require independence, strategic and ability to use a modern and progressive integrated marketing expertise to drive the business forward.
• Develop and execute industry best-practice ‘In Market’ strategies.
• Lead and demonstrate a progressive retail marketing practice.
• Collaborate with all other brand leads and direct manager on building brand-led marketing plans and seasonal launches.
• Ensure a seamless integration of all marketing channels that are insights and customer-led.
• Responsible for the required legal (contractual) obligations relevant to marketing activities are met, including permit regulations and copyright restrictions and approvals
• Liaise with principals on seasonal Press & Advertising materials, annual A&P budget & overall marketing plans for individual brands.
• Coordinate with relevant operational personnel (store/ warehouse/ finance/ visual merchandising) on execution of promotion mechanics & logistics – to ensure minimum disruption to work-in-progress via timely briefing & orderly event management.
• Collaborate closely with the digital team to ensure planning, execution and reporting are seamless.
• Engage in media planning through a rigorous rationalization & selection process. Negotiate with media owners annually to secure preferential rates & positions for ad placements for all brands.
• Expand customer database by identifying & developing relevant cross-promotional opportunities.
• Engage in regular market intelligence gathering & conduct annual competitor analysis.
• Press liaison to maximize editorial coverage, fashions spreads & exclusive features. Responsible for increasing brand visibility by leveraging media buys with target publications.
• Update individual Press Archive for bi-annual Management review
• Ensure timely follow-up & tracking of programs’ effectiveness via response rates, attendance levels & purchase patterns.
• Plan & manage individual brand’s marketing budget, including detailed monitoring of all expenses
To undertake ad-hoc projects assigned by the senior management of the company
You are expected to apply your best efforts in discharging your responsibilities with care, honesty, skill and diligence.
Interested applicants please email Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg no: R1216327
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|