In Your Role
- Coordinate with UI/UX team to translate the wireframe into high quality codes.
- Coordinate with API engineers to develop well structured front end architecture.
- Develop highly responsive web based user interface works flawlessly for Desktop & Mobile
- Develop reusable components & front end libraries for future use
- Research and develop technical prototypes involving new product features or tech.
- Self motivated, able to work independently.
- Strong analytical skill, ability to identify the bottleneck and perform code refactoring.
- Team player
- Think out of the box
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
- At least 1 – 2 years working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Fresh graduate may apply
Perks in Play
- Mentorship and career guidance
- An atmosphere of inclusion and collaboration
- Regional network connections and opportunities
- Constant innovation and discovery challenge
- Fun and product-focused culture
- Drive Excellence
- Be a positive team player
- Engage constructively, disagree and commit
- Demonstrate Accountability
- Exercise Good Judgement
Interested applicants please submit your resume to Oliver.email@example.com
EA Reg no: R1657051
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing, Technology & Project Management|