Our client is a well-established private equity and real estate investment firm, seeking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to joint their dynamic team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Investor Relations based in Singapore to provides executive, administrative support to the team. The EA serves as a liaison to senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Assists the team and with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Data entry of all contacts into the Outlook and Dynamo Software
- Create investor profiles, contacts, and post meeting notes into Dynamo Software.
- Coordinate & Set-up Bi-Annual and Advisory Board calls
- Submission of Medical claims for team and their family members
- Keep proper track of work passes/visas dues to ensure sufficient time for renewal.
- Support the IR team in organisation for the Annual General Meeting or any offsite/onsite meetings.
- Source for most competitive rates for hotel location and materials according to company budget
- Establish good relationship with hotels/caterers/printing vendors.
- Negotiate term contract for events and liaise with vendors.
- Other general admin duties
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in private wealth management
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and be able to learn new software packages
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to Kalyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg no: R1110919
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684