Our client is a Utility/ Energytech giant, seeking for a Digital Services Manager to lead a team.
Department: Business Operations and Digital Services
· Understanding users better than anyone else
· Conducting user studies to understand their needs and problems
· Analysing data to uncover usage patterns that inform product decisions
· Researching the industry to understand existing solutions
· Keeping things organized
· Running efficient meetings to keep people updated and make good decisions
· Prioritizing, planning, and tracking what needs to be done
· Documenting key information and decisions about the product
· Communicating across teams
· Explaining technical considerations to non-technical audiences
· Comfortable with public speaking, giving presentations, writing papers etc.
· Identifying key stakeholders and convincing them to give their support
· Coordinating efforts across multiple roles from marketing, legal, finance, operations, and more
· Making good product decisions
· Working with designers to create intuitive user experiences
· Creating multiple proposals for the many forms a product can take
· Driving the team toward consensus on what the product should be
· Have strong stakeholder management – To understand business owners or process owner problems and able to influence or provide digital product development expertise.
· Have been in digital technology or product development companies – Can work with engineers and develop a strong understanding of technical considerations and able to provide product features requirements addressing to user needs.
· Can analyse and use data to solve problems – The ability to apply specific approaches and knowing what data you would need matter more than knowledge about advanced statistical techniques
· Have a good design sense – This means empathizing with users and having an intuition of what good and bad products look like
· Have solid communication skills – You need to be able to write clearly and concisely, give good presentations, and know how to get people working together
· Take initiative to make things happen – Our job is to push for change in energy and utilities sector to build a sustainable low carbon society for Singapore
Interested candidates please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684