- Client Portfolio : Energy Technology
- Role : DevOps Engineer
- Remuneration : SGD 84,500 + Other Variables
- Location : Singapore
We are looking for someone who has experience in a Linux environment and Digital Infrastructure.
- Set up and manage tools to support agile software development, including but not limited to Github, Jenkins, Nexus, Graylog, Prometheus, Grafana, Vault and Terraform.
- Set up and manage platform services like Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes.
- Set up and manage databases and services like Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, with an emphasis on HA, Reliability and Performance.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to get apps into production.
- Ensure best practices are being followed.
- Gatekeeping of deployments and changes to the various environments.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency or code base.
- You are one with Linux, and Linux is one with you.
- You have strong computer science fundamentals, networking and system administration
- You like processes, while consistently trying to make them more efficient.
- You look at data to debug problems and validate your intuition.
- You like a broad range of technologies and are willing to learn.
- You like to automate manual tasks for efficiency.
If you are someone interested to explore DevOps Engineering and keen to expand your career in working with a team that committed to Energy Technology in Singapore.
- Do drop me a note to : email@example.com
- Connect with me via : https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielleeetan/
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D: Licence No.: 11C4684 : EA Reg No: R1982874