- The incumbent will be responsible for all company secretarial matters relating to a portfolio of local and international clients.
- The work includes incorporation of new companies, registration of branches and other entities, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Singapore Companies Act and the provision of advisory services and also manage a portfolio of clients.
- Self-driven, meticulous and organised with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and under pressure in a fastpaced environment.
- Prior experience of working in a multinational environment will be an added advantage
Expected to demonstrate:
- Relationship building
- Team working
- ICSA qualified or pursuing ICSA with relevant experience, as appropriate.
- Conversant with corporate secretarial practices especially in the areas of funds and special purpose vehicles.
- Conversant with the Singapore Companies Act and the Variable Capital Companies Act as appropriate.
- Well-versed in Bizfile, E-stamping, CAS system and Microsoft office applications.
- Must be well organised with initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Accountability and proactive and good communication skills.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D: Licence No.: 11C4684 : EA Reg No: R1216327
|Job Category||Corporate Secretarial|