- Client Portfolio : Energy Technology
- Role : Cloud Security Engineer
- Remuneration : 156K SGD annual + Other variables
- Location : Singapore
We are looking for someone who has experience in reviewing software designs and implementations from a security perspective and discovering subtle security issues that appear under unexpected threat scenarios.
- Consult engineer on security requirements and utilize best practices to meet them
- Engage in domain-specific threat modeling and attack surface analysis/reduction
- Work with the Cloud Infrastructure and Platform teams to lead initiatives and develop and build security utilities and tools that will enable the company to operate more securely
- Be able to comprehend common and complex protocols and crypto standards, and ability to guide implementations
- Translate Standards and Regulatory based controls to Engineers do they understand what needs to be done.
- Build and maintain a robust infrastructure/platform security roadmap to meet customer demands and regulatory mandates
- Prepare reports at appropriate levels of confidentiality for stakeholders to view
- Responding to customer-facing departments about EnOS Platform and Edge security posture
- Responding promptly and in detail to customer-sponsored penetration tests
- Develop, maintain, and promote standards through workshops, office hours, knowledge shares and brown-bags
- Promotes best practices and design patterns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) and/or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in threat management, vulnerability management, and information protection in a cloud environment.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD and automation tools (Chef, Git, Jenkins) and Infrastructure/Security as Code.
- Strong knowledge of Identity management and identity federation (SAML, Oauth)
- Strong knowledge of virtual infrastructure and containerization technologies
- Experience designing and implementing security controls in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and alike.
- Must be available for on call for potential security response
- Experience with the application of risk identification and evaluation techniques
- Experience with broad set of information security technologies and processes within a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or cloud environment
If you are someone interested to explore Cloud Security and keen to expand your career in working with a team that committed to Cybersecurity in Singapore.
- Do drop me a note to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with me via : https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielleeetan/
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1982874