- Client Portfolio : Tier one Banking & Financial Services
- Role : Cloud Architect/Engineer
- Remuneration : SGD $ 250 – 350k / Year base + Bonus + Other benefits
- Location : Singapore
We are looking for someone who has experience in Cloud Infrastructure.
- This Cloud Architect role focusing on migrating applications to public and private cloud. The candidate will be expected to show leadership in driving customer migrations to both platforms. The candidate must be able to communicate with senior stakeholders and influence them, while having the hands on knowledge to drive migrations and improve on existing processes to enhance the user experience on cloud.
- Established professional few years working in the related technology infrastructure development life-cycles, testing, implementation, systems administration and support or engineering.
- Communicator with ability to lead and influence direction and strategy of technology organization.
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver technical projects from scratch.
- Significant practical experience in analyzing testing results to assess required software and infrastructure tuning.
- Sound problem analysis and resolution abilities.
- Ability to write technology proposals and business recommendations would be considered an advantage.
- Technology infrastructure career in engineering and delivery with relevant experience
- Strong development background and understanding of how applications are built.
- Experience on both public and private cloud platforms
- Experience using containers like docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience of infrastructure as code using Terraform or similar
- Exposure to automate build and deployment pipelines
- Banking experience, it is important the candidate has been exposed to the security and compliance restrictions which banks have to deal with or at least worked in an environment which is regulated.
- Azure or AWS or Google cloud experience is an advantage.
- Involved in migrations from on premise data centres to AWS or AZURE.
- A solid understanding of DevOps and Infrastructure as code, must be hands on with DevOps tools and can automate deployment in AWS or AZURE.
- Use of DevOps tools to build infrastructure and manage configuration.
- Understanding of 3 tier and microservice architecture. Programming skills in, modern language like Java/Golang/Python
- The ability to articulate use cases, document requirements, and provide management summary information for proof of concepts and testing Is required.
- Significant knowledge of cloud technologies for design and build, both public and private.
- A solid understanding of core infrastructure components: OS,network, storage, Database, Web
- Candidates must be already based in Singapore.
If you are someone interested to explore Cloud Engineer/Architect – Infrastructure (Java) do drop me your CV to : Winnie.email@example.com
EA Reg no: R1325976
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D: Licence No.: 11C4684