Our client is young tech business – Fast growing.
They are looking to hire the first C&B professional to join the HR team.
Will report to the People Lead.
Must have regional experience with market Knowledge for India and Indonesia market
We are looking for an exceptional Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join our People and Talent team. You are someone who is highly organized and obsessed with attention to detail. In addition, you are constantly striving to optimize process/workflow as you believe the status quo can always be improved.
Your day to day.
- Act as a functional expert and main point of contact regarding any payroll and benefits-related matters.
- Manage external payroll service providers (vendors) and payroll processing workflows; ensure payroll payments and reports are delivered consistently, accurately, and on time in accordance with company policies & procedures, and in compliance with local statutory and tax requirements in Singapore and India.
- Manage submission of government claims and statutory board processes.
- Own and manage insurance providers and insurance processing workflows.
- Participate in market remuneration surveys and conduct analysis of market trends to ensure equitable and competitive employee compensation and benefits.
- Manage contracts for new hires, consultants, contractors, and internships, giving legal advice to managers in compliance with country local statutory.
- Enter, maintain and update HR data into HR information systems and employee files in accordance with compliance laws and company policies.
- Create and manage employee engagement activities.
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as required.
Who you are.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience with a specific focus on compensation and benefits, payroll, and H.R compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of human resources principles, policies, practices, issues, laws, and regulations, especially as they pertain to employment activities.
- Exceptional communication skills with a high level of comfort communicating both upstream and downstream.
What’s in it for you.
People: Work with passionate, smart, and entrepreneurial go-getters.
Fun environment: cool office space, stocked pantry, and team bonding.
Compensation: competitive salaries and benefits.
Interested applicant, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg no : R1110670
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684