Our FMCG Client is looking for an Business Development Manager for Asia to sell to high-value prospects and customers. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying and closing new opportunities. You will look after a specific territory and assigned quota while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You’ll report to the Business Owner and work in close partnership with Sales Development, Product Management, Customer Support/Success, Marketing, Legal and Finance team at the Corporate office in Europe.
What You’ll Do
- End to end ownership of identifying, creating, developing, negotiating and closing high-value opportunities positioning the clients product
- Own the entire commercial engagement from proposal development, pricing strategy, negotiation to closing
- Will own accurate forecast and monthly and quarterly commit
- Work with internal teams in a collaborative manner to execute account specific sales strategies and also to ensure smooth onboarding of the customer
- Develop and grow the businesses visibility and relationships across multiple levels within the customer organization. Navigate through decision makers and influencers
- New customer acquisition and drive new revenue.
- Keep up-to-date records of Activities, Opportunities, and Accounts
- Be responsible for building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage
- Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of the business
- Representing the business at events/tradeshows
What You’ll Bring
- 6+ years of progressively increased responsibility in B2B/B2C within FMCG/ Cosmetics/Beauty industry
- Able to manage relationships at all levels
- Full professional proficiency in English & Chinses
- Track record of personally selling and closing deals
- Strong experience in both the direct and partner distribution channels are strongly desired
- Experience with creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Fearless and a ruthless focus on execution.
- Strong working understanding of Asia
Interested candidate, kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg no : R1110670
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684