Perform a critical contributor role to the projects team by delivering key project work items that include but are not limited to the following:
- Receive, review and execute data analysis tasks using Excel and Alteryx that cover extensive data from multiple bank systems spanning across all relevant markets and business segments. This includes data extraction, data validation and output generation
- Support the project team to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that they can execute on their accountabilities in relationship to the project.
- Support the project team in the relevant analysis on the impacts of the other projects in the Bank on the Client List process in the team, and develop/implement respective action plans.
- Provide analytics and insights to the project team; for consumption of management, key stakeholders and the greater network based on generated MIS and other obtained data
- Provide MIS support to the project team as well as project stakeholders as needed
- Safeguard all project data by ensuring strict adherence to information communication guidelines polices as well as data storage/archival procedures Strategy
- Uphold the Group standards and governance by ensuring that the project tasks and activities assigned is in full compliance
- Ensure awareness of the latest, up-to-date group and team strategy by attending town halls and meetings relating to the implemented model/approach.
- Complete all mandatory trainings and learning activities
- Ensure alignment of assigned work items and activities to the strategic and tactical direction of the project team Business
- Fully understand and align self and all work items to the Risk Technology and broader organizational agenda.
- Contribute to the overall cost management agenda by consistent monitoring and highlighting areas of the project delivery where cost can be further controlled/reduced
- Drive operational efficiency and effectiveness for processes and projects under area of responsibility Processes
- Generate, document and circulate MIS and other critical reports relevant to the project/s on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Perform detailed analysis of specific aspects of the project scope, propose relevant solutions and translate into clear, functional deliverables that are required by internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the PM with planning of project team tasks by providing leadership and guidance to the junior members of the team
- Extract and validate critical input data relevant to the project/s People and Talent
- Leading through example by upholding high standards of excellence, ethics & code of conduct, governance and risk awareness, and stakeholder partnership & collaboration
- Enable other team members to function optimally within the team and contribute to aligning others to the overall project objective Risk Management
- Maintain a culture of risk awareness and proactive resolution. Identify project/operational risks & issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner – assist with proposing & planning mitigating steps as appropriate
- Review, validate and store all project input and output data in alignment to the established ORF guidelines for the generation of reports/execution of processes Governance
- Align self and establish awareness/understanding of the Group regulatory framework, the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the data analyst role
- Strong adherence and compliance to the bank and industry project execution and delivery standards, code of conduct, and good governance and risk management
- Contribute to the preparation and circulation of regular project execution updates to all relevant stakeholders and address issues or clarifications on a timely manner Regulatory & Business conduct
- Lead by example; uphold Code of Conduct and Values by demonstrating compliance on all relevant aspects of the data analyst role
- Contributing to the project team in achieving the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in SQL and/or other data query skills
- Degree or diploma in Computer Applications/ Information Systems
- Sound knowledge of executing agile/waterfall projects
- Working knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau and other data analytic tools a strong advantage
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109257
|Job Category||Banking Operations, Compliance, Finance|