My Client is a well-established Bank with presence in the region . They are looking at hiring Fixed Income and Securities Trader for US and UK desk to be based in Singapore
As an expansion plan, they are looking to hire experienced and Mid-level professionals to join the team.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum 4-5 years of experience of handling Fixed Income trading in Asian currency as well as hard currency bonds.
• Working knowledge of with Bloomberg, Tradeweb or similar platforms.
• Previous Asset Management trading experience strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required..
- Conduct industry research and credit assessment
- Conduct Fixed Income execution services for RMs and Investment advisors
- Strong on credit assessment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely execution of trade.
- Be updated on the market news and updates in the respective field
- Working closely with Operations, Compliance, IT and Risk
- Should be able to work individually as well as with the team.
- Detailed oriented and should be able to work under pressure.
Suitable candidates please share your updated resume with firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates from Investment Banking/ Private equity/AMC/Private Banking are welcome to share their profiles.
Please be advised that due to high volume of Resumes only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Regional Front Office – Corporate and Transaction Banking
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109637