Our client is an international bank with a strong foothold in Asia, seeking for senior associate and associate to to join the team.
Department: Enterprise Risk
· Demonstrate understanding of operational risk, control testing methodologies, and related regulatory and compliance standards.
· Achieve detailed understanding of CCAR and Risk Management (Credit, Liquidity, Market, etc) business processes through review of procedures, process maps, RCSAs, and stakeholder engagement.
· Assist in the planning of control testing approach and scoping, preparation of a testing program, and determine of the testing procedures and scripts to be used.
· Perform risk-based testing activities that independently evaluate the design and effectiveness of critical end-to-end processes and controls relevant to CCAR and non-CCAR businesses.
· Create and memorialize detailed control testing documentation and review commentary.
· Contribute to the articulation of results/conclusions/memos of control testing activities and communicate to key stakeholders.
· Assist with maintenance of various trackers regarding risk and control issues identified, as well as Internal Audit findings.
· Assist with the validation and closure of control issues as identified through testing.
· Assist with the remediation of findings issued by Internal Audit and external regulatory bodies.
· An undergraduate or Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other Business related field.
· Minimum 3 years work experience in relevant or complimentary capacities, preferably in the financial sector audit, compliance testing, or consulting.
· Exposure to control design and effectiveness testing.
· Knowledge of financial services products (commercial loans, CRE, construction loans and residential mortgages, etc.)
· Knowledge of CCAR and stress testing requirements as well as regulations related to capital planning and risk management
· Previous Compliance, Audit, Risk, Control and/or Regulatory experience a plus
· RCSA Experience
Interested candidates please email to email@example.com.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684