My client is a fast growing Asian MNC Bank. As an expansion plan, they are looking at hiring Jr RM/ARMs to support the Corporate Banking Business
Base Salary SGD 48k to 60k per annum
Marketing and client facing initiatives
- Business Development Calls Assist RM and team head to cold call prospects and initiate origination.
- Work closely and support Sr RMs and Business Heads for marketing efforts
- Face to face meeting with the clients followed by call report in order to get internal approvals
- Liaise with customers on account opening, deposit-taking, remittances and general transaction process
Handle customer inquiries and relationship management with Head office and all the branches.
- Liaise with internal and external stake holders
- Prepare name clearance and due diligence checklist for new customers/borrowers.
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s policy and in line with MAS regulation required for all transactions.
- Perform KYC /reviews in compliance with MAS regulations for all customers.
- Credit, Risk and financial analysis & ad hoc activities.
- Manage ongoing portfolio of client accounts, risk monitoring and reviewing.
- Perform and handle all credit review, internal risk rating, and any reports/data/ required.
- Preparing credit proposals with help of the RMs and working with credit committee to get the approval.·
- Produce quality credit analysis report of customers by using a wide Financial Analysis techniques including trend ration, cash flows and projections
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accountancy/Finance or any relevant discipline.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience within the Banking industry, Corporate Banking space focusing large corporates.
- In depth AML/KYC knowledge and strong understanding of financial accounting to be able to perform financial analysis.
- Good command of report writing skill.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with positive attitude and personality.
Since the role will have to liaise with Chinese Speaking clients, good command on Mandarin will be beneficial
Suitable candidates please share your updated resume with email@example.com
Candidates from Banks and credit firms are welcome to apply
Please be advised that due to high volume of Resumes only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Regional Front Office – Corporate and Transaction Banking
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109637