We are looking for passionate RESTFul API developer to join our team, you will be working on modern technology stack to design & develop the sophisticated API to power the ticketing engine system. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the product. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
In Your Role
- Design & develop REST API endpoints with Spring-boot application using JAVA with clean & effective coding
- Troubleshoot, Identify system bottleneck, perform impact analysis before reengineering.
- Coordinate with external partners to perform end to end API integration.
- Research and develop technical prototypes involving new product features or tech.
- Perform peer code review and exchange feedback.
- Participate to maintain API Gateway & documentation.
- Practise Agile to deliver full lifecycle including requirements, design, development, testing & deployment
- Self motivated, able to work independently.
- Strong analytical skill, ability to identify the bottleneck and perform code refactoring.
- Team player
- Think out of the box
- Proficient in Java 8+ and Spring Boot 1.4+, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Good experience programming in Java, Spring Boot and Microservices
- Good Knowledge of RESTful APIs development
- Good knowledge with API gateway
- Experience with SQL databases
- Preferred experience on Redis, Dockers
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and Gradle
- Pragmatic Test Driven Developer (Unit test, Nose, JUnit)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
- At least 1 – 2 years working experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Fresh graduate may apply
Perks in Play
- Mentorship and career guidance
- An atmosphere of inclusion and collaboration
- Regional network connections and opportunities
- Constant innovation and discovery challenge
- Fun and product-focused culture
- Drive Excellence
- Be a positive team player
- Engage constructively, disagree and commit
- Demonstrate Accountability
- Exercise Good Judgement
Interested applicants please submit your resume to Oliver.email@example.com
EA Reg no: R1657051
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684