The APAC FCC Assurance & Advisory Specialist (APAC FAS) contributes to the overall Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) and Internal Control & Assurance (IC&A) Framework of APAC Platform and reports into Regional Head of FCC. The goal of this role is to provide a consistent and exhaustive view of the FCC Internal Control setup in Asia Pacific and to make sure processes are conducted in line with local and global policies and procedures. The results and findings are presented to various Committees for senior management to exercise their oversight responsibility in the area of FCC.
- In collaboration with other the FCC and Control teams and by taking into consideration the annual Business Line Risk Assessment results, design and plan the annual FCC Control Plan for APAC
- Design and review any new/updated regional and local FCC Internal Control Points (including but limited to AML/CTF, KYC, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Anti- Fraud) and propose improvements, enhancements and simplifications (including details on the Control and relevant procedures)where appropriate
- Conduct all FCC controls in a thorough and timely manner and in accordance with the control plan and by taking into account the following aspects:
- Consider identified risks and assess how they have been managed and addressed
- Assess the effectiveness of the relevant systems in managing the risks and identify address and document any potential deficiencies or weaknesses that have been reported;
- Ensure that potentially identified issues are being addressed through corrective measures and are clearly communicated and agreed upon with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor the status of corrective measures and ensure appropriate management information / reporting for Compliance and Business Management.
- Consider whether the findings indicate a need for more extensive FCC Internal Controls
- Being the central coordination point for all APAC FCC related controls with different stakeholders, including FCC teams at HO level, regional APAC Compliance as well as Internal Audit and regulators;
- Assist the APAC FCC Team and local Compliance to remediate any weakness identified in a timely manner;
- Deployment of any relevant trainings to reinforce the expertise, culture and awareness of the IC&A framework and practices
- A min of 8 years working experience in FCC
- A board exposure in the area of AML/KYC/Sanction/Anti-Bribery and Control/Fraud in a Corporate Investment Banking environment
- Previous experience in Control/Assurance/Audit in CIB and/or Big 4 is highly preferred.
- Detailed and organized with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English is a must – additional Asian Languages such as Chinese is preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of CIB banking experience is an advantage
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes to gina.hu firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg No: R1109257
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|