- Role : AML/KYC, Compliance
- Remuneration : up to SG$6K/month for base salary
- Location : Singapore
Our client is a Foreign private bank based in Singapore and they are looking for candidates with strong experience in AML/KYC within wealth management/private banking to help in their BAU.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform KYC review of client to the standards required by internal policy and regulation.
- Perform KYC review for new client to the standards required by internal policy and regulation including but not limited to name screening, client information profile (CIP), negative news screening.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as designated by line manager.
- Prepare management report or collate statistics as requested by line manager.
- Assist in collation of documents required by internal or external inspectors.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Compliance – KYC (Wealth Management – Private Banking)
- Sound knowledge of rules, regulations, and statutory requirement
- Strong self-motivation, with good communication, interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg no: R1328685
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684