- Role : Group Head of Risk and Compliance
- Remuneration : up to SG$170K/annum base + Variable bonus
- Location : Singapore
The overall goal of the Risk & Compliance function is to protect the Group brand and to support the successful execution of the Group’s business strategy through the delivery of an integrated risk and compliance culture and programme across the Group. Risk & Compliance aims to support the Board and senior management to fulfil their statutory and regulatory obligations, by helping to ensure compliance with the laws, regulations, principles and codes established by our regulators.
In meeting the above goal and objectives the Risk & Compliance Lead will be responsible for leading and overseeing the R&C team in Asia, and in doing so will discharge the following principal responsibilities:
- Compliance monitoring
- Review and update Compliance policies and procedures
- Provide regulatory advice and guidance to the business
- in other FCC matters
- Provide compliance and AML/CFT training
- Participate in governance committees
- New business review and sign off for AML/CDD compliance purposes, and provide support
- Manage regulatory relationship and be the primary liaison with the regulatory authorities
- Act as the Data Protection Officer for APAC
- Holds a university degree and a relevant professional qualification.
- Seasoned senior compliance leader, with demonstrable track record of relevant regulatory experience and approvals.
- Excellent working knowledge of the local legislative and regulatory framework, and of dealing with relevant regulators.
- Strong knowledge of both trust and company administration and investor services (fund admin) sectors.
- Familiarity with relevant operational, financial and regulatory requirements.
- People leadership experience.
Interested applicants please submit your resume to email@example.com
EA Reg no: R1328685
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684