Our client is an international asset management firm with a strong foothold in Asia, seeking to expand the team.
The main responsibility of the Assistant Manager, Data Management, is overseeing the Risk Reports (investment analysis) and Data Management of TMAMI. He/she will also assist in ad-hoc projects, in relation to trade related initiatives and be the back-up for Trading & Quant Analysis.
He/she will report to a direct supervisor who will provide necessary training for the role.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years on Data Management experience, CMFAS module 3 exam qualified professional is strongly preferred.
- Compute Portfolio’s returns and monthly performance attribution analysis
- Complete and deliver Asian equity fund factsheets, regular reports (e.g. management reporting materials) and ad hoc reports to respective clients / prospects
- Data preparation for the investment team (i.e. updating portfolio holdings data, portfolio active weights, macro and markets data etc)
- Prepare quarterly materials for Asian equity UCITS funds’ Board Meeting
- Update data vendor’s website for Asian equity funds’ performance
- To co-work with Compliance and others for any request of KYC from our clients and counterparties
- To assist investment team for preparing monthly review commentaries and quarterly portfolio review materials
- To assist investment team for preparing pitchbooks
- Take care of RFPs for Asian equity
- To make Risk reports (investment analysis)
- Learn trading function and serve as primary cover for the trading function
- Assist in execution of trades for portfolio managers
- Liaise with portfolio managers for placements and IPO
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant working experience
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in asset management data management or similar function with particular focus in the buy-side industry
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently and interface with all relevant internal teams and external business partners
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and management skills including partnering with front, middle and back office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in business English (verbal and written) is a must
- CMFAS module 3 examination qualification will be preferred or will be required upon joining TMAMI
- Strong VBA, Microsoft Excel and Bloomberg skills are required
- Strong planning, problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Some trading experience will be preferred
Interested candidates please email to email@example.com.
Kalyn Kong (EA Reg no: R1110919)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684